Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Democrat Quotes.....



'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.' - Henry Waxman 

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS.' - Joe Biden 

'America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' - Barack Obama 

'You don't need God anymore, you have us democrats.' - Nancy Pelosi 

'Paying taxes is voluntary.' - Harry Reid 

'The days of "traditional values" and strong foreign policy are over.' - Chuck Schumer 

'I do not regard Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as problems, I regard them as great assets. I do not think we are facing any kind of a crisis. Fannie and Freddie pose no threat to the Treasury.' - Barney Frank 

H/T Peter Gunn


via Theo Spark, links below.

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive