Long List of Failed Obama Green Energy & Solar Companies in the Billions as self-appointed green business genius throws away your tax dollars.
Below is a list of energy companies backed by President Barack Obama and funded by the American people that have failed. President Obama has gone to great lengths to fund green companies with tax payer money but unfortunately, not one of these companies has succeeded.
President Obama is also doubling down on funding more of the same kinds of companies but unfortunately these types of technologies are far from being affordable and working properly. Most Americans now believe that at a time when the economy is in such dire straits, areas of proven methods of readily available and affordable energy should be invested in.
Most ideologues, such as President Obama, understand this fact however are willing to ignore it to satisfy the small number of people who hate oil and gas companies. As of now there is no technology or renewable energy on the planet that can lift and keep an airplane in the air or fuel a cargo ship and move across the vast ocean-ways.
Most Americans are asking, “Can the United States of America REALLY afford FOUR MORE YEARS of this type of rigid ideology?
List Of Failed Green Energy Jobs & Companies – By ObamaUpdate: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL – manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.
- Solar Trust of America: FAIL - Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012 – On April 2, 2012
- Bright Source: FAIL - Bright
Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that
delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass
the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Lost
Billions of dollars but Getting More Money To Keep Trying. Can you say,
“This isnt working?”
- Solyndra: FAIL - Obama
gave Solyndra $500,000,000 in taxpayer money and Solyndra shut its
doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 After Billions in Losses
due to failure to make a solar product that works!
- LSP Energy: FAIL - LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
- Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
- Abound Solar: FAIL - Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy
- SunPower: FAIL
– SunPower stopped producing solar cells last year at near bankruptcy
restructured only with help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL who owns 60%
stake. Irony! Still struggling…
- Beacon Power: FAIL – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy Oct 2011 just a year after Obama approved $43 million loan Government loan guarantee
- Ecotality: FAIL - ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from Obama
- A123 Solar: FAIL-A123 received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees and after Solyndra bankruptcy is getting another $500M from Obama and it has lost $400M
- UniSolar: FAIL - Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20 this year laid off hundreds got more Obama money still failing but still in business
- Azure Dynamics: FAIL - Azure Dynamics files for bankruptcy in June ter millions in Obama “Stimulus”
- Evergreen Solar: FAIL - Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama filed bankruptcy
- Ener1:Ener1: FAIL received more than $100 million in government funding from the Obama administration filed for bankruptcy January 2012
- It may actually be that the American people do long for a green future. But they are not going to get it from this administration and this President. Their only hope is stand up and vote for a man with a documented history of commercial and scientific success in alternate energy sources...