Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fuck You Very Much, Mr.Commander in Chief. Sir. (13)

HT: Duane Buckley

NOTE FROM A FRIEND OF MINE. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING:

"I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found something very interesting I would like to pass along. While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions.
1. Did I feel stressed?
2. Did I feel threatened?
3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.

I am a Viet Nam vet and 15 year cc permit holder. Looks like they are going after us vets. Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners as potential terrorists. If you are a veteran, you've been warned. If you know veterans, please pass this on to them."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been asked if I was stressed, but never "threatened" or "do you feel like harming someone". Must be something new. Wonder if the county hospital/clinic asks the same thing of their patients. Of course, they'd have to do it in Spanish, in my neck of the woods.

Deborah Leigh

Anonymous said...

I'm a Retired Armor Master Gunner, 100% disabled since 97 and still carrying concealed. I've been treated by the VA, to include psych (chronic pain & a type A personality that can not work), and was never asked these qestions. This outrage looks stunningly like (as in verbatim) the one that oozed it's way across the interweb during the clintoon era.

The VA does not share psych data with law enforcement, it's ilegal. The only way you loose your firearms rights is to have been adjudicated incompetent by a judge, not a doctor (but the judge takes the Dr. s advice).

Save the outrage for real issues, the person doing the screening, if it occured at all needs to be turned in as this jackass is harming veterans who may have been considering asking the doctor for help but clammed up based on shithouse legal advice.


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive