Considering how much snow, rain, ice, wind and hail the Lord dropped on AlGore during his "inconvenient truth" lecture tours without Tubby buying a clue, I guess we can't count on the Great and Powerful Ob to take a hint...
US September “Heat” Was No Record…Many Records Set Decades Ago
-
Not a Single Heat Record was Broken in September in the United States. Some
Records Going Back to 1881
The post US September “Heat” Was No Record…Many Re...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Quoted from and Linked to at:
Edith Bunker Ain't Got Nuthin' On Barry O with complimentary verse from The Book Of Bob.
Just goes to show, the powerful might not take notice, but God indeed speaks.
I don't think I've ever seen something like this happen before. God used the union guy to try to get the message out. Obama did have a nice response, but as usual will miss the message. I pray that this is a sign.
Deborah Leigh
Post a Comment