Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Dear Eric Boehlert... Thank You!

Thank you for all your hard work on Andrew Breitbart at Media Matters for America.  As a direct result of your diligent efforts at promoting this fine American, I went out this weekend and picked up a copy of Righteous Indignation at my local Bookstar.  The clerk seemed a little disurbed to be selling it, so I reassured him by telling him I was buying it at your recommendation.  Loudly. Everybody else in line seemed very interested.


Again, thank you for your hard work and I hope you can make another great contribution like this to the American conservative movement in the future.


Yours,


A Fan

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive