Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cynthia McKinney: "Our First Afro-American President Has Shamed Us All!"

OK, first off, if anyone had told me I would EVER agree with Cynthia McKinney even THAT far...

But I think there's something wrong with her vocabulary.  When did we go back to "Afro-American?  I'm old enough to remember the progression: we started off with nigger, then we started using colored, then Negro, then black, then Afro-American, then black again, then African-American, then the, sorry, frankly pallid Person of Color....

Is the cycle breaking down through overuse?  Has the left tried so hard for so long to control the narrative that they've worn it out and it's starting to slip cogs...?

Or is the left itself simply sorry and sadly out of date and out of touch...

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive