Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shocking TeaParty Exposé-- a Three Beers Later Exclusive!

This truly appalling video was smuggled out of the latest round of Tea Party rallies,confirming the worst suspicions of decent Americans everywhere!

"I knew I was right! I knew it!" giggled Keith Olberman. "Now please, somebody watch my show"

"Did I warn you morons?  Did I warn you?" bellowed political commentator and gravitic anomaly Rosie O'Donnell, forgetting she wasn't talking to her adopted children. She went on to deny any involvement in the Guatemalan sinkhole and announced her lawsuit to get her three seats back on The View.




In related news, Sarah Palin spoke at the rally and endorsed Stonewall Jackson.
Sarah Palin can endorse any one she wants to.

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive