Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Obama in a Hot Air Balloon...

Barack Obama in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He lowered his altitude and
spotted a man drinking a Slurpee in a boat below.  Obama shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me?  Now, some folks will tell you I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon
approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You
are 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west
longitude."

OBama rolled his eyes, waved his hands and said, "Now you must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the President, "Everything you told me is technically correct,
but I have no idea what to make of your information and I'm still lost and you're just sitting there drinking a Slurpee. Frankly,  you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."

"Now maybe I am," replied the Commander in  Chief. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going.
You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a
promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your
problem. Plus, you're in exactly the same position you were in before we met,
but somehow now it's my fault!"

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive