An Experiment in Adjusting an Alcohol-based Reality Filter.
The more beer you drink, the more the world seems to make sense. I'm not sure if this is the beer's fault, or the world's. Experiments proceed.
For pigeonholing purposes, I consider myself a South Park Conservative: I believe in Loose Women and Tight Borders but I'm getting anime porn and legally mandated lounges for day laborers...further adjustment to the model may be needed.
e-mail me at slayerdaddy-AT-yahoo.com
People's Blog • Re: Re:
-
YAY, FEMINISM!
[image: Image]
NOTE: Not to be confused with Christopher Pike.
[image: Image]
Was it really botched?
Of course, it was really botched!!
...
Why So Many Social Science Claims Are False
-
Until the incentives for research change more broadly, the public will
continue to be fed a steady diet of bold claims about human behavior built
on an u...
Sunday funnies
-
Batman Unable To Keep Up With Rising Crime As Gotham City Elects Another
Democrat
Allergies in the Middle Ages.
It's probably simpler to just n...
Sunday Funnies For 10-04-26
-
Still…You know every one of them wants to do it… Here’s your Sophie and
Sydney fix for this week… But …
Continue reading →
In The Mailbox: 10.02.26 (Evening Edition)
-
— compiled by Wombat-socho Usual weekend deadlines for the usual weekend
posts. Ceterum autem censeo Silicon Valley et Hamas delendam sunt. OVER THE
TRANSO...
Bad News #1: Data Centers.............from Rico
-
Arming private sector Data Centres with military-grade weapon systems says
nothing but that these things are BAD NEWS.
- They are NOT being built for ou...
Technocane
-
The Technocane is what happened when, in my own words, “I taught my stick
how to carry my phone so that my phone would teach me to never leave home
witho...
Hey, longtime pw readers…
-
Remember the inane leftist “timb” who used to comment here, and who later
formed a Frisch-like obessession with me? Well, now he derides me on
Instapundit ...
The Place to be is now Datechguyblog.blog
-
Ok This is getting weird finally had enough with my provider Purchased a
couple of small plans on wordpress set up a new primary blog at
Datechguyblog.blog...
The House Of Special Purpose At 102
-
Originally posted on The Camp Of The Saints:
[NOTE: This is a republishing of a post I originally ran a nine years ago]
[NOTE for 2020: One hundred and two...
My new service for readers
-
I’m delighted to tell you about improvements I’m making to the service I
provide for my readers. There is now a better way for you to receive and
enjoy m...
Best Rugged and Waterproof Smartwatches
-
Back in 1972 when Hamilton Watch and Electro/Data Inc. developed the first
digital watch that sold for a whopping $2100, who would have thought that
someda...
A poet, a scholar and a mighty warrior
-
A great gentleman has gone to meet his maker. An empty place in our hearts.
RIP #GreyphusTheMagnificent #GreyphusTheTerrible. #Gravitas
#BestPurrboxEver. #...
A Poem for Remembrance Day
-
*"The Inquisitive Mind of a Child"*
Why are they selling poppies, Mummy?
Selling poppies in town today.
The poppies, child, are flowers of love.
For the m...
Opening Fire in Public
-
Mine Host does not advocate murder, or the shooting down of people just
because you don't like something about them. Likewise he recognises that
moral j...
THINGS ARE MOVING - AGAIN
-
The WSJ’s Peggy Noonan checks US election numbers: The polls are tightening
and no one is sure why. A Reuters/Ipsos poll through…
-
I am going to start posting again.
The subjects will be similar.
Politics, current events (In US, Va, and my life)
I have to remember the way to do some thin...
Far Back Fridays!! Please Share!
-
Let's start a new thing...
Far Back Fridays: Please share!
Post the first songs, records, band or singers that you bought or recorded
(or stole, we won't...
Vote for Blogress Diva!
-
I would actually suggest that you vote for one of the women who’s writing
on a semi-regular basis, rather than me: I think I’m only there based on my
past ...
An Unclever Man
-
via publiousforum.com
*ef·fete*
[ i ft ]
1. decadent: characterized by decadence, overrefinement, or
overindulgence
2. weak: lacking the ...
9/11 AND SHORTLY THEREAFTER
-
I was thinking not long ago about the oddness of, well, just everything –
everything in life being indisputably odd at the very least, and capable of
escal...
No comments:
Post a Comment