Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Breaking News in My Burgeoning ShowBiz Career...!

I was over at the Burbank GOP HQ phonebanking for Merlin Froyd yesterday, and I got dragooned into appearing in a campaign video with... someone... that will blow the roof off...er... some race...somewhere...

I don't have permission to release any details yet, but trust me, I was magnificent.  There hasn't been a screen presence like mine since Sidney Greenstreet tried to share a table at the Brown Derby with Oliver Hardy.

Just remember, folks, the camera adds ten pounds, and they had like six of the damn things.

In closing, I want to say just one final thing: acting with clothes on is hard.

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive