Is this offensive since the inauguration?
One of these things is quite like the others."What? I'm just askin'...
List of Information, Implication and Insinuation
-
Chinese National Arrested for Allegedly Spying on Taiwanese President’s Son
in U.S.
-
"According to the affidavit, Zhang traveled to Seattle in 2025 and, at the
direction of PRC officials, surveilled a close relative of a Taiwanese
governm...
1 hour ago
-
Morning Update: Islam Doesn’t Care
-
Today, on the Morning Update, there’s been some more legal pushback against
the blatant Islamization of America in Dearbornistan, but even if you win,
wh...
3 hours ago
-
I Don’t Have TDS ... But I Do Have TF
-
And you may have it too.
8 hours ago
-
Just Another Munia Monday
-
Checkered variant scaly-breasted Munia (*Lonchura punctulate*)
9 hours ago
-
Rule 5 Sunday: A Salute to Mrs. Justin Verlander
-
— compiled by Wombat-socho Or, as most of us are used to calling her, Kate
Upton. Ceterum autem censeo Silicon Valley et Hamas delendam sunt. EBL:
Saturday...
10 hours ago
-
Girl Genius for Monday, October 05, 2026
-
The Girl Genius comic for Monday, October 05, 2026 has been posted.
10 hours ago
-
Comic: 10/02/2026
-
A new comic has been posted at Sluggy.com!
3 days ago
-
Padraic X. Scanlan, An Imperial History of the Irish Famine
-
At Amazon, Padraic X. Scanlan, *Rot: An Imperial History of the Irish
Famine*. #CommissionEarned
1 year ago
-
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
2 years ago
-
Biden Snaps At Reporter Who Asks Him About Bribery Allegations…
-
"Why did the Ukraine-FBI informant file refer to you as 'the Big Guy'?"
BIDEN: "Why'd you ask such a dumb question?" pic.twitter.com/vuLRP1N7xV —
RNC Resea...
3 years ago
-
Hey, longtime pw readers…
-
Remember the inane leftist “timb” who used to comment here, and who later
formed a Frisch-like obessession with me? Well, now he derides me on
Instapundit ...
3 years ago
-
VODKAPUNDIT PRESENTS YOUR WEEKLY INSANITY WRAP: The Biden-China-Oil
Connection. “Instead of moving o…
-
VODKAPUNDIT PRESENTS YOUR WEEKLY INSANITY WRAP: The Biden-China-Oil
Connection. “Instead of moving oil around, the DC-CCP pipeline transports
money and inf...
4 years ago
-
The House Of Special Purpose At 102
-
Originally posted on The Camp Of The Saints:
[NOTE: This is a republishing of a post I originally ran a nine years ago]
[NOTE for 2020: One hundred and two...
5 years ago
-
-
I am going to start posting again.
The subjects will be similar.
Politics, current events (In US, Va, and my life)
I have to remember the way to do some thin...
10 years ago
-
-
Vote for Blogress Diva!
-
I would actually suggest that you vote for one of the women who’s writing
on a semi-regular basis, rather than me: I think I’m only there based on my
past ...
13 years ago
-
Elizabeth Warren - There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own.
-
This is Elizabeth Warren, former White House financial reform adviser. She
is currently running for the Massachusetts senate against Scott Brown. This
vi...
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3 comments:
Offensive? Frighteningly accurate, I'd say.
How clever! I've never seen a Democrat compared to Hitler and Lenin before.
char... you need to get out more.
Interestingly, I got the graphic off a European site, so this is an opinion from them swayve furners the Great and Powerful Ob is trying to impress...
Post a Comment