Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gay Harvard Law School Grad Sets Fire to 9/11 Chapel in NYC

... and suddenly I feel kinder towards the great state of Maine...

... as I've said before, I'm not reasonable on the subject of 9/11. But I'm perfectly rational and LIKE HELL will I put up with this shit.

I hope this punk winds up flipping burgers for the rest of his life, but I have no doubt that the old boy network of his fiscally and morally bankrupt alma mater will bail him out,

5 comments:

Support The Troops said...

we ought to set fire to him

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no sympathy in this. All those responsible should be given the fullest measure of the law. Yet that wouldn't quell the grief nor anger of those, like Richard, who are so intimately connected to September 11th, not to mention average Americans such as myself.

Deborah Leigh

Minicapt said...

1. Harvard Law School grad ...
2. Worked for Sidney Austin ...

Any other interesting associations?

Cheers

RebeccaH said...

I could tell you tales about some of the LGBT graduate students I encountered during my years at the university that would frizz your hair. Antisocial doesn't begin to describe it. There were no doubt plenty of sane, gentle gay students, but they never made an issue of themselves, so I can only say that I was not surprised to learn that this little jackass is gay.

At least the prestigious law firm where he was supposed to begin work fired him.

Anonymous said...

Minicapt, in the interest of truth, he didn't work for Austin. He was scheduled to start there in January.

Deborah Leigh


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive