Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zombie Mannequin Defends Kulcha:





“Think of an economy where people could be an artist or a photographer or a writer without worrying about keeping their day job in order to have health insurance.”


So I have a Constitutional right to be a state- subsidized writer huh?


NOT GOOD ENOUGH, BITCH.


Where's the Federal  mandate for my guaranteed bestseller status, huh, you fascist harpy?


Where's my legislated PEN Award, you bourgeois slut!


Where's my government Hugo Award, you termagant?


You think you're doing me a favor?  Well, you ain't done enough, cow!  In fact, you can NEVER do enough.


I WANT MORE.  NOW. ALWAYS.

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive