Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

OK,, Time for a Modified, Limited Hang-Out...

In a previous post, I ragged on Los Angeles Congressional Candidate David Benning for interrupting a Tax Day protest to make a speech. That was a bonehead move and I don't regret dumping on him for it.

That said, and as you've all seen now that you've watched the GOP Forum video, all ONE HOUR AND FIFTY THREE MINUTES OF IT that I uploaded VERY SLOWLY, I have to admit that Benning did a hell of a job there.  He was focused, prepared and articulate; I'd have no trouble supporting the man I saw on the podium at the Forum if he wins the primary.


Therefore, I'm adding a link to his campaign site to my links page for your consideration.  Thank you.

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive