Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Choice is Clear!


He's an old man for the new century! With his proven ability to bring people together, across racial divides and political aisles (we're looking at you, Medved!), and his HUGE popularity in the political and cultural circles of Europe, Roman Polanski is the one California needs to remain a player on the world stage right alongside France and Poland!


"Whether ya like it or not, Roman's the man!" -- Gavin Newsom
"Roman's a man's man, and I know how to pick'em!" --Arianna Huffington
"Roman Polanski is a man I could get behind!" -- Barney Frank
"He makes me feel young again!" -- Whoopi Goldberg
"Polanski's work has taught me so much!" -- William Kennedy Smith
"You gotta have the respect for a man who knows what he wants and goes after it!" -- Sean "P.Diddy" Combs
"I admire this man so much. I'd love to go out for a sandwich with him sometime." -- Senator Chris Dodd

1 comment:

christian soldier said...

This one brought a smile moment!!
C-CS


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive