Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Proud Democrats Rally to Support Obama, McMahon in Back-to-Basics Traditional Democrat Values!


As someone who was a committed Democrat from my first vote for Jimmy Carter 'til I finally left the party in 2004, I have to say this is a banner day for the party I grew up older in.




Proud Democrats resurrect cherished traditions in
support of the most racially-sensitive President
since Woodrow Wilson


President Barack Hussein Obama, a man with not one drop of African-American blood in his body, went on The View and described the millions of  real African-Americans who voted for him as a "mongrel breed."


I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”
— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944.



And Shirley Sherrod, finacial patron of thousands of nonexistent African-American farmers with our money, suggested that Obama might be out of touch with those "mongrels": "And, yes, she said she  meant to suggest that President Obama was in need of a history lesson. “I need to have him down there so I can take him around and show him some of that history,” she said of President Obama..."


Meanwhile, in that hotbed  of progressive thought, New York City, Democratic Congressman Mike McMahon felt obliged to warn the voters that his GOP rival was seeking to buy the election with perfidious, insidious "Jewish money."

" ...if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed..." A. Schickelgruber, 1939


"I wish I could have lived to see this day."  Senator Robert J. Byrd (D. — Stiff)

So  nice to see them coming out at last.  But it's annoying as hell I went and changed parties when there was so much yummy racism in the one I just left...

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive