Operation Gratitude Care Package Weekend!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Most Wanted Terrorist List Crisis Escalates!

It occurs to me that I am being a negative nellie.  If I'm going to point out a problem, I should at least have the decency to offer a solution.  Particularly in these turbulent times, with a divided government, we should be prepared to reach out and offer a helping hand.
After all, there are scary and alarming potential terrorists everywhere we look, literally littering the streetcorners...
So it's time we did our civic, patriotic duty and started turning them in. E-mail me with the names and/or pictures of the tenth most wanted terrorist in this nation, and I'll post them and make sure they're duly reported, wherever you found them: at work, at school, on the street, in Congress, on TV, on the movie screen, etc.  They're not hard to find if you know where to look... (send contributions to slayerdaddy-AT-yahoo.com)

No comments:


List of Information, Implication and Insinuation

Three Beers Later!

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive