(Rule 5) Wicked Wednesday — Tasty Cheerleader!
List of Information, Implication and Insinuation
-
Biden Snaps At Reporter Who Asks Him About Bribery Allegations…
-
"Why did the Ukraine-FBI informant file refer to you as 'the Big Guy'?"
BIDEN: "Why'd you ask such a dumb question?" pic.twitter.com/vuLRP1N7xV —
RNC Resea...
3 years ago
-
The House Of Special Purpose At 102
-
Originally posted on The Camp Of The Saints:
[NOTE: This is a republishing of a post I originally ran a nine years ago]
[NOTE for 2020: One hundred and two...
5 years ago
-
A Poem for Remembrance Day
-
*"The Inquisitive Mind of a Child"*
Why are they selling poppies, Mummy?
Selling poppies in town today.
The poppies, child, are flowers of love.
For the m...
8 years ago
-
-
I am going to start posting again.
The subjects will be similar.
Politics, current events (In US, Va, and my life)
I have to remember the way to do some thin...
10 years ago
-
Vote for Blogress Diva!
-
I would actually suggest that you vote for one of the women who’s writing
on a semi-regular basis, rather than me: I think I’m only there based on my
past ...
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 comment:
What the heck kinda mascot is that anyway? Well, it (whatever it is) musta had a big appetite 'cuz it ate the whole dang squad! Now that's what I call supersizing! If that's supposed ta be a dog, then I don't know what newspaper could you use to spank that puppy? Probably several with all the dwindling subscriptions. Bad puppy! bad! bad! bad!
Deborah
Post a Comment