List of Information, Implication and Insinuation
-
In The Mailbox: 09.29.26
-
— compiled by Wombat-socho Silicon Valley et Hamas delenda sunt. OVER THE
TRANSOM 357 Magnum: Another Cop Caught Abusing Flock Cameras EBL: Fresh
Fish, Bro...
2 hours ago
-
Girl Genius for Monday, September 28, 2026
-
The Girl Genius comic for Monday, September 28, 2026 has been posted.
2 days ago
-
Comic: 09/28/2026
-
A new comic has been posted at Sluggy.com!
2 days ago
-
Bad News #1: Data Centers.............from Rico
-
Arming private sector Data Centres with military-grade weapon systems says
nothing but that these things are BAD NEWS.
- They are NOT being built for ou...
6 days ago
-
Lorde : David
-
8 September 1504 : Michelangelo's David unveiled in Florence
AoSHQ: Morning Report 09.08.26
3 weeks ago
-
VODKAPUNDIT PRESENTS YOUR WEEKLY INSANITY WRAP: The Biden-China-Oil
Connection. “Instead of moving o…
-
VODKAPUNDIT PRESENTS YOUR WEEKLY INSANITY WRAP: The Biden-China-Oil
Connection. “Instead of moving oil around, the DC-CCP pipeline transports
money and inf...
4 years ago
-
Announcement
-
This site and all of its contents have moved to
http://www.monsterhunternation.com
5 years ago
-
How does the Left turn supposed “good” guys like Comey and Roberts?
-
Instapundit: Comey Lied, The Scandal Died Then again, maybe they were not
so “good” in the first place… Instapundit: Flipping John Roberts (was it
just thi...
9 years ago
-
An Unclever Man
-
via publiousforum.com
*ef·fete*
[ i ft ]
1. decadent: characterized by decadence, overrefinement, or
overindulgence
2. weak: lacking the ...
14 years ago
-
Elizabeth Warren - There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own.
-
This is Elizabeth Warren, former White House financial reform adviser. She
is currently running for the Massachusetts senate against Scott Brown. This
vi...
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
Never encounter one until I was out picking blueberries in a German field that was rather lumpy. Imaging my shock when I realized that I wasn't standing on one of the lumps, but a hedgehog. I lept off, and retreated, hoping that I hadn't harmed it. My companion said we should leave and it would be okay. Later we checked and the poor little thing was gone, hopefully only sore.
Note to the Proprieter. I can't get the video to play.
Deborah Leigh
Awww So cute! I love animals.
Post a Comment